First up is an Andy Pettite from 2016 Bowman's Best, a Harold Baines auto /50 from 2016 Stadium Club, and an Anthony Rizzo /199 from 2013 Topps Archives.
- The Pettite insert is awesome because they used the 1996 design. I plan on picking up more of these.
- The Baines auto popped up on eBay for cheap, so I grabbed it for trade bait.
- Lastly, the Rizzo my LCS had, so I grabbed it for the PC.
Next up I have a couple of Gypsy Queen autos of Trevor Cahill and Christian Yelich.
- The Trevor Cahill auto goes to the 2016 Cubs roster auto/relic collection I started. Check the PC tab on the blog to see how that collection is going.
- Christian Yelich was part of a twitter trade I had. He is a good young player that I think I'll start collecting when I see his stuff for cheap.
Finally, the two packs of 2016 Heritage Minor Leagues didn't give me much. I got a cool insert of Billy McKinney and a blue border parallel /99 of Osvaldo Abreu.
I'll add the Harold Baines auto to the for trade section of my blog. More trade items will be added shortly, now that I'm organizing my cards.