Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Mail Day #4 - Auto's and Inserts

I've got some bigger things to post, but I wanted to do a quick pick up post here before I forget.  I have done some trading recently with some friends on Twitter and picked up a few cards from eBay.  None of the Twitter pickups are Cubs.  However, I did go to my LCS and picked up a couple packs of 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League and found a Rizzo I didn't have in my PC.

First up is an Andy Pettite from 2016 Bowman's Best, a Harold Baines auto /50 from 2016 Stadium Club, and an Anthony Rizzo /199 from 2013 Topps Archives.

  • The Pettite insert is awesome because they used the 1996 design.  I plan on picking up more of these.  
  • The Baines auto popped up on eBay for cheap, so I grabbed it for trade bait.
  • Lastly, the Rizzo my LCS had, so I grabbed it for the PC.

Next up I have a couple of Gypsy Queen autos of Trevor Cahill and Christian Yelich.

  • The Trevor Cahill auto goes to the 2016 Cubs  roster auto/relic collection I started.  Check the PC tab on the blog to see how that collection is going.
  • Christian Yelich was part of a twitter trade I had.  He is a good young player that I think I'll start collecting when I see his stuff for cheap.

Finally, the two packs of 2016 Heritage Minor Leagues didn't give me much.  I got a cool insert of Billy McKinney and a blue border parallel /99 of Osvaldo Abreu.


I'll add the Harold Baines auto to the for trade section of my blog.  More trade items will be added shortly, now that I'm organizing my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment