Tuesday, April 11, 2017

For Trade & Updated Want List

After going through my cards, I'm adding a lot to the trade section on the blog.  I will also put at the bottom some players I'm looking for as well.

I apologize for the poor quality of these pics.  I was having trouble getting good lighting for my camera!

For Trade:
Frank Tarkenton 147/249
Ryan Vilade Relic 37/99



Dorial Green-Beckham Relic 18/25

Tommie Frazier Auto 50/99

Carl Davis Auto 83/99

Eric Ebron Auto, Relic 592/699

T.J. Yeldon Santa Hat Relic

Steven Williams Auto 1/5

Bailey Ober Relic 71/299

Trevor Davis Auto, Relic

Kobe Bryant 10/24

Ryan Kerrigan Auto 24/25

Johnny Field Bat Relic

Lamar Miller Relic 43/99

Jared Goff Helmet Relic 38/49

Want List:

I'm interested in just about anything Cubs related like autos, SPs, relics, inserts or serial numbered cards.  The cards highest on my want list are below.

Cubs:
  • Kyle Schwarber - Auto, Relic
  • Eloy Jimenez - Auto, Relic
  • Jake Arrieta - Auto
  • Kyle Hendricks - TTM Auto
  • Addison Russell - Auto
  • David Ross - Auto
  • Anthony Rizzo - Auto
  • Kris Bryant - Relic
  • Ernie Banks - Relic
  • Fergie Jenkins - Auto
  • Billy Williams - Auto
  • Kerry Wood - Auto
MLB:
  • Trea Turner - Auto
  • Corey Seager - Auto
  • Dansby Swanson - Auto
  • Rickey Henderson - Auto
  • Tim Raines - Auto
  • Bo Jackson - Relic, Auto
NFL:
  • Dak Prescott - Rookie Card, Relic, Auto
  • Tony Romo - Auto

No comments:

Post a Comment