Thursday, April 6, 2017

Donruss 2017 Divisional Break

Donruss 2017 released and I picked up a couple of spots in an online random divisional box break.  I got the AL Central and AL East.  I was fortunate enough to get a hit from the box and a few nice looking inserts.  I didn't realize it at the time, but the site I went through only ships rookies, inserts and hits.  If I would have seen that on the site beforehand I wouldn't have bought it from there.

The first few cards that I got were a Andrew Benintendi Rated Rookie, Keston Hiura 191/349, and a Chris Sale Dominators insert.


I also got a variation of Frank Thomas with a pink back.



For the auto I hit a red Jose Abreu auto 86/99.


Later in the same week I was shopping on eBay and decided to pull the trigger on a Ryne Sandberg auto with the retro border.  This is actually my first Ryne Sandberg auto in card form.  I've had a signed 8x10 photo for a long time, but I definitely want to pick up some of his card autos.


Donruss 2017 has a nice border design and while there is no MLB team license, these cards are a good bang for their buck.



No comments:

Post a Comment