Wednesday, October 12, 2016

1 Box of 2016 Topps Archives Snapshots



Topps released an affordable product online under the Topps Archives banner called "Snapshots".  All images are from the Topps Vault and the base set is 50 cards.  Every box contains 1 on-card auto, 1 black and white parallel and 10 base cards.  It is only $25 a box, which is a steal in my opinion.  Let's see what I pulled!

The first four cards are Jon Gray, Bob Boone, Luis Severino and Brian Johnson.  I like that they include former players in the set.


Next up we have Hector Olivera, Ryan Klesko, B.J. Surhoff and Bryce Harper.


Now comes the black and white parallel of Brian Johnson, then a Carlos Correa and Corey Seager rookie card!  I'm pretty happy with the Correa and Seager.  I do wish I got a different player for my black and white parallel though.


Lastly, we have my on-card autograph.  I got Sandy Alomar Sr. which is pretty cool because I love old-timer autographs.  They took pride in their signature, unlike some new players, **cough** Brandon Drury **cough**.


This was a fun box to open and I plan on getting another one soon.  I'd also like to get the base 50 card set.  It seems like a reasonably cheap/easy base set to complete.  If you have any you'd like to trade, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment